Looking for a hair tool that is small in size but packs a punch?
Our KurlsPlus Pick is great for short cuts or adding volume after a braid out, twist out or roller set. It's the ideal styling companion for travelers or on-the-go curlistas who need to refresh their hair throughout the day.
The Pick comes in our signature kazmic blue color with rose pink accents.
Why it's Different
- Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Small enough to take on the go
- Uniquely designed, seamless teeth that work like your fingers for better styling and fluffing
How To Use
The KurlsPlus Pick is the tool that will give you volume and gentle detangling all in one tool. The Pick is designed to fit in your pocket, purse, travel bag, or any other small space that you need to tuck your beauty essentials into. With the KurlsPlus Pick, you get the same benefits of our uniquely designed teeth in a pick. You can use it to tease your hair into the perfect style once you are done detangling or fluff your curls while on the go.
Combining the pick with either of the other KurlsPlus hair tools will create a match made in curl heaven!
How to Clean: Clean with warm water and shampoo.
KAZMALEJE is certified Plastic Neutral. By funding rePurpose Global to remove as much plastic waste from nature as we use, every purchase of yours will now carry a Net 0 Plastic Footprint.
Heat Limit: 70-110 °c
Do not use with heat as it may damage the tool.
- Q: Will it work on my hair?
- A: We designed our hair tools for curls, coils, and kinks, but they work for all hair types. How? Because of our uniquely designed teeth. They are smooth, seamless, and shaped to mimic your fingers allowing your hair strands to glide through with minimal friction for a much gentler detangling experience. So whether you have kinky, 4C hair or straight hair, we are sure you will enjoy our KurlsPlus hair tools.
- Q: Why is my hair tool arriving in bubble wrap?
- A: Our hair tools are individually wrapped in bubble wrap by hand to protect them in transit, as we want to ensure they arrive to you the same way they leave us. We are not currently shipping individual orders in our retail and special event product packaging.
- Q: There's a scratch on one side of my pick. Is it damaged?
- A: No, your pick is not damaged. The mark that you see is a result of our manufacturing process. To achieve our unique shape, we use injection molding to produce our hair tools. As part of this process, plastic is injected into a mold. Upon completion, the hair tools have to be severed from the injection source. This step of cutting the source is what causes the mark. The mark is merely cosmetic and does not impact use nor will it affect your hair.